Full DIY step-by-step instructions:
It’s a pretty simple setup that works great for me. Anybody can build this, I didn’t really have much experience before this.
– 1/2″ or 3/4″ plywood or solid wood if you can afford it (I used almost an entire 4′ x 8′ sheet)
– Two 2.5 gallon water jugs:
– Plastic mixing bowl for the sink (I got mine at Ikea)
– Adhesive Vinyl (to cover the plywood for the counter top):
– Heavy duty drawer slides:
– Like-It modular drawers (I got a tall medium drawer and a short medium drawer):
– Iceless Cooler:
– Motion Activated LED light (super handy for at night):
Some of the Camping Supplies I Use:
– Portable Butane Gas Stove:
– Plastic mallet:
– Aeropress Coffee Maker (My favorite way to make coffee while camping):
– Hand Coffee Grinder:
– Get all your small kitchen supplies from the 99 cent store. They have everything! And it’s 99 cents!
– I got my pots and pans from Ikea
*Affiliate links are used where possible
You’ve stumbled upon Curiosityness! Every week I interview an expert about some of the most fascinating things, history, & people of our world. Plus videos on cooking, building cool stuff, cars, and cool sh!t you should get.
If any of that interests you, I encourage you to subscribe!
Check out the Curiosityness podcast! Available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your podcasts at
Connect with Curiosityness…
And find me, the host of Curiosityness on Instagram:
Or send me an email to email@example.com
Plus, Claim your FREE Curiosityness sticker at